FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-
Senior Member
rebooted - Irish Pride gear
Was offline all weekend and apparently missed some excitement. I have "rebooted" my Irish Pride design.
My apologies for anyone that I may have upset or offended by my previous design.
I have updated the design and have tried to take in to account what I heard were 2 of the comments on the design:
- That references to Northern Ireland should feature the British flag
- That the Irish flag's colors were reversed (sorry again, that was my slysdexia coming through)
And since I think both the UK and Ireland deserve a nod with the history of the car, I have created two designs:
Irish Pride.jpg
These are both available on my CafePress site at http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12.
If you prefer not to click around, the items featuringthe British flag are at http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12/9837462 and the items with the Irish flag are at http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12/9837398
If anyone has any other suggestions or comments on this design (or any others), please feel free to PM me - I would love to hear what you think!
Thanks!
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules