FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 519

Thread: Now for the Important Stuff - HotWheels

  1. #251
    Senior Member Kenny_Z's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Gulf Shores, Al

    Posts:    1,780

    My VIN:    4534

    I think they are from 2012. I found KARR recently in my local Walmart. It was in a discount bin and a little beat up like they found it in the store room under a shelf.
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

  2. #252
    Aussie Member
    Join Date:  Feb 2012

    Location:  Adelaide

    Posts:    944

    My VIN:    6679

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Z View Post
    I think they are from 2012. I found KARR recently in my local Walmart. It was in a discount bin and a little beat up like they found it in the store room under a shelf.
    Really? Wouldn't the only exterior difference be the yellow scanner?

  3. #253
    Senior Member DMC5180's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Reedsburg, WI

    Posts:    4,042

    My VIN:    5180

    Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tillsy View Post
    Really? Wouldn't the only exterior difference be the yellow scanner?
    and license plate. "KARR"
    DENNIS

    VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, EPS​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

  4. #254
    Senior Member DMC5180's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Reedsburg, WI

    Posts:    4,042

    My VIN:    5180

    Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by martydmc12 View Post
    I follow AutoArt on Facebook, and just today they posted pictures from one of their latest exhibits/shows. In there product line-up, the DeLorean was there.

    Attachment 19196

    I've emailed them several times as well, asking about a potential release date. No response.
    Very nice detail. If you look close you can tell the MARKER LENSES are too long. Kinda interesting that they added the Highlighted DMC door sills (not stock) and the lowered Stance. Pretty cool since this is more representative of the one parked in my garage . Now, If they could only power up the lights and and give it running engine noises.
    DENNIS

    VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, EPS​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

  5. #255
    Senior Member Kenny_Z's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Gulf Shores, Al

    Posts:    1,780

    My VIN:    4534

    Quote Originally Posted by Tillsy View Post
    Really? Wouldn't the only exterior difference be the yellow scanner?
    This KARR has a grey lower half.

    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

  6. #256
    Senior Member DMC5180's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Reedsburg, WI

    Posts:    4,042

    My VIN:    5180

    Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Z View Post
    This KARR has a grey lower half.

    Yeah I vaguely remember the 2 tone version now. KARR was made in 2 versions. The first looking Externally the same as KITT (w/RED scanner). The later resurrected KARR had the The 2 tone black over silver and YELLOW scanner.
    DENNIS

    VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, EPS​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

  7. #257
    Senior Member DavidProehl's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Maple Grove, MN (Minneapolis)

    Posts:    1,432

    My VIN:    05457

    Spotted this today at Walmart, not sure about the price, it wasn't listed. DeLorean is dead center on the bottom row. I had only seen the boulevard series sold separately, and never saw a boulevard DeLorean in stores, so I thought this was interesting.

    20130630_152453.jpg20130630_152504.jpg
    David Proehl

  8. #258
    My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Sacramento-ish

    Posts:    4,408

    My VIN:    02100

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidProehl View Post
    Spotted this today at Walmart, not sure about the price, it wasn't listed. DeLorean is dead center on the bottom row. I had only seen the boulevard series sold separately, and never saw a boulevard DeLorean in stores, so I thought this was interesting.

    20130630_152453.jpg20130630_152504.jpg
    Oh, sweet!!

    I still have only found 1 Boulevard D.

    Anyone have any pics of the 2 new ones James mentioned 'in the wild'? I'm worried I haven't seen any yet!
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

  9. #259
    Senior Member Kenny_Z's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Gulf Shores, Al

    Posts:    1,780

    My VIN:    4534

    I've never seen a Boulevard D in any store. Thankfully mom likes to buy random things off Amazon and she gave me one. I wonder if that Boulevard pack is a way for HW to clean out all the inventory they haven't been able to move.

    I'm keeping my eyes open for the late HW city Delorean. Hopefully I'll be able to catch at least one for my collection.
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

  10. #260
    DMC Texas 800-872-3621 or +1-281-441-2537 DMCH James's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    440

    My VIN:    Formerly 10570 and 6776

    Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)

    I'd heard about that one and it was supposed to be a Wal-Mart exclusive, but had never seen one in any Wal-Mart store around my Houston.

    James

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidProehl View Post
    Spotted this today at Walmart, not sure about the price, it wasn't listed. DeLorean is dead center on the bottom row. I had only seen the boulevard series sold separately, and never saw a boulevard DeLorean in stores, so I thought this was interesting.

    20130630_152453.jpg20130630_152504.jpg
    James Espey, President
    Classic DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
    [url]http://www.classicdmc.com[/url]

Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •