FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 519

Thread: Now for the Important Stuff - HotWheels

  1. #331
    Senior Member Kenny_Z's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Gulf Shores, Al

    Posts:    1,780

    My VIN:    4534

    It worked. I found a single HW City car on a peg. I didn't even have to look. I walked up and it was there on a bottom peg, first card. I couldn't find any additional but I found the one I needed for my wall at least.
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

  2. #332
    Senior Member Lenny's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    705

    My VIN:    6654

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    I've checked all the Wal-Mart's in my area, Clearwater/St. Pete, and haven't found one. Today I landed in OKC and drove by a Wal-Mart. I needed to pickup some diet Coke and Diet A&W root beer, I won't pay 2-3 bucks for 1 can in a motel. Anyway found 5 DeLoreans and 1 1963 Aston Martin
    Thanks,
    Lenny

    DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

  3. #333
    Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    4,921

    My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom





    ...And counting. I still have 13 left of the original first issue. I'm not giving any more of those away since they are actually worth a little $ now.
    Last edited by Michael; 11-10-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

  4. #334
    Senior Member Mike F's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Panama City, FL

    Posts:    246

    My VIN:    2861

    Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

    Found some today! Came upon the "bin" at Walmart and thought I'd dig, even though I more or less gave up hope a long time ago of finding any more. I always look, but haven't found any in forever at any of the stores around here. Found 11 today! This got me fired up again, so I think I may hit the other Walmarts in town (we have five; this town is Walmart crazy...) to see what I can find!
    Mike

    2861 - Aug '81, 5-speed, black interior, gas-flap.

  5. #335
    LS Swapper Josh's Avatar
    Join Date:  Mar 2013

    Location:  Illinois

    Posts:    2,514

    My VIN:    11408

    Club(s):   (ADOA)

    Thanks for sharing some of your collection Michael!

    Supercharged 5.3L LS4 / Porsche 6spd 522 whp

  6. #336
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Minnesota

    Posts:    103

    My VIN:    0726

    picked up 9 today at Walmart

  7. #337
    Senior Member Lenny's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    705

    My VIN:    6654

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    I in Oklahoma this week and found a few at 2 different stores. Today I stopped at a Wal-Mart beside the motel and was looking through the box of Hot Wheels by the toy aisle. A woman came up and had 10 or 20 cars. she asked what I was looking for I told her a DeLorean. She said there was a brand new box by the bathrooms and she saw a bunch of DeLoreans.

    001.jpg

    It looked like it had just been brought out and was still organized. I found 19!!!
    Thanks,
    Lenny

    DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

  8. #338
    Mostly Harmless... refugeefromcalif's Avatar
    Join Date:  Aug 2012

    Location:  Duncanville, Alabama USA

    Posts:    825

    My VIN:    6599

    I was able to find 1 yesterday at the Brent Walmart.

    George
    George.



    1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
    1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
    1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

  9. #339
    Senior Member DavidProehl's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Maple Grove, MN (Minneapolis)

    Posts:    1,432

    My VIN:    05457

    Walmart finally came through for me today! Picked up 3.

    20131112_172338.jpg
    David Proehl

  10. #340
    My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Sacramento-ish

    Posts:    4,408

    My VIN:    02100

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidProehl View Post
    Walmart finally came through for me today! Picked up 3.

    20131112_172338.jpg
    Awesome!

    Still waiting for the elusive New Wave model though...
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •