I did not email you but said I wanted a set of black on this thread. Does that count?
I did not email you but said I wanted a set of black on this thread. Does that count?
George.
1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
Location: Poland
Posts: 329
My VIN: 6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 17086
I'm sorry guys, I guess I didn't make myself clear as I made this as a cross post from the DML. Posting here counts as emailing me. I got all the names from all posts in this thread.
I will be sending PMs once I'm ready to start taking orders.
Thanks
Greetings from Poland!
Tom
http://www.deloreana.com
Please excuse my typos... and watch this: Ben Champion - That Auto-Correct Song
great!
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 944
My VIN: 6679
If it helps free one pair up for someone, I'll only be needing one pair not two pair due to the advise about storage not being good for them.
Location: Poland
Posts: 329
My VIN: 6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 17086
Hello everyone,
There isn't much more info available but I just want to keep you updated and let you know that the project is still on.
The factory has run into some serious delays and all I can do is wait. I'm in constant contact with their representative and the current ETA is at the end of this month.
I will post again when anything changes.
Sorry for the delay guys. This is the exact reason why I never ask for any payments or deposits before the product is actually available for immediate shipping. Delays always happen... just a fact of life.
Greetings from Poland!
Tom
http://www.deloreana.com
Please excuse my typos... and watch this: Ben Champion - That Auto-Correct Song
Location: Poland
Posts: 329
My VIN: 6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 17086
Hello everyone,
I have some news... Unfortunately I have bad news... I'm really sorry to say this as this is a great disappointment but the door strut deal did not work out. This company has taken me for a ride. After all this trouble, a price increase, then another price increase, then a long delay they sent me some crap made overseas. At this time I should be taking orders in and sending great struts all over the world. Instead I'm trying to get my money back.
At this time I'm talking with other European manufacturers because I don't like to give up just like that. I will do my best to find a reliable manufacturer that will be able to supply quality gas struts for our cars. As before I do not take any money up front because I can only be sure of things that I do. People are sometimes unreliable and that is just a fact of life.
I will keep working on this quietly and I will post when have new struts in my hand. At this time I don't know how long that will take...
I'm really sorry it didn't work out.
Greetings from Poland!
Tom
http://www.deloreana.com
Please excuse my typos... and watch this: Ben Champion - That Auto-Correct Song
Location: Sunfield, Michigan, USA
Posts: 2,444
My VIN: 1798
no worries. thanks for making sure quality is good. How much are they sticking you for?