FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-
This is the thread "Soundkillr" (name please...) was referencing, Post #5 in particular: http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?14...on-Distributor
The questions Dan has been asking in the HEI thread make it seem that he is seriously considering whether or not to modify his ignition along with fuel delivery.
Bill Robertson
#5939
-
Administrator
???#5 is not your post???
If you meant #6, the only thing he mentioned that you also said in that post is about reading serial casting numbers, but nothing about exhaust being simpler to do because of exhaust like he said. And even that was on topic/subject. Oddly enough, all your posts, jabs or not, are on topic/subject in that thread.
Where are the other 5-6 things (not related to the topic) he was referring to?
I really don't see how, Bill.
Maybe you need to rethink this?
-
I don't need to rethink a damn thing.
This thread was started by Steve, but I'm pretty sure he had me in mind (if I'm wrong, Steve has only to say the word and I will stay out of it).
The HEI and Volvo Distributor threads are mine -- I can say anything I want in them.
Bill Robertson
#5939
-
User title.
Bill your the fool who is so one sided about everything! You offer some good advice in some threads but it is almost always followed by a snide remark or childish look what I can make better comment. If you are called out on it, then suddenly you lable that as a purist or someone who is out to get you.i dont give a damn whos post it was or who is converting what, othere people can read the same damn thread and get just as sick of it, I was mearly pointing out when its done to you, dare I say, you cant handle it. Just like you post bs in others threads, they or even I have the right to do the same. You really make yourself look stupid when you come off swearing about everything when you get angry. Relax you will live longer. Sound familiar? Name by the way is Ben Davis, want my address as well?
Last edited by Soundkillr; 09-03-2011 at 08:26 AM.
Soundkillr was here.
-
User title.

Originally Posted by
Ron
I have one of those serious questions you were talking about. I think it's serious when you call someone an ignorant fool-
Where in Soundkillr's post or in your (full) post that he quoted from is Dan mentioned?
Anybody?
And there wasnt a quote Ron. Bill is just grasping at this point. "I am a fool who isnt paying attention and eavesdropping on conversations." This is what I mean when I say he cant answer call outs. This is a open forum, I can read and post what I want, and bill proves this practice every day. If bill had shown a modicum of attention he would note several other examples on my quote, not just one about casting numbers. By the way that was just a small list of examples. I could have filled the page.
Last edited by Soundkillr; 09-03-2011 at 08:46 AM.
Soundkillr was here.
-
What do you want to call me out on:
- That my DeLorean is faster than a stock DeLorean? I stand guilty as charged.
- That my DeLorean is more reliable than a stock DeLorean? I stand guilty as charged.
- That my DeLorean is easier to maintain than a stock DeLorean? I stand guilty as charged.
- That my DeLorean has fewer dollars invested in it than most DeLoreans? I stand guilty as charged.
- That I drive my car more than most DeLorean owners do, no matter the weather (even through actual tornadoes)? I stand guilty as charged.
- That I am more willing to reinvent whatever Lotus designed wrong than most DeLorean owners are? I stand guilty as charged.
- That I have never accepted a single penny, beyond materials reimbursement (not labor), for assisting other DeLorean owners with their cars? I stand guilty as charged.
- That I am willing to travel, free of charge, to other DeLorean owners' houses to help them work on their cars in their own driveways? I stand guilty as charged.
Bill Robertson
#5939
Last edited by content22207; 09-03-2011 at 09:27 AM.
-
User title.

Originally Posted by
content22207
What do you want to call me out on:
- That my DeLorean is faster than a stock DeLorean? I stand guilty as charged.
- That my DeLorean is more reliable than a stock DeLorean? I stand guilty as charged.
- That my DeLorean is easier to maintain than a stock DeLorean? I stand guilty as charged.
- That my DeLorean has fewer dollars invested in it than most DeLoreans? I stand guilty as charged.
- That I drive my DeLorean more than most DeLorean owners do, no matter the weather (even through actual tornadoes)? I stand guilty as charged.
- That I am more willing to reinvent whatever Lotus designed wrong than most DeLorean owners are? I stand guilty as charged.
- That I have never accepted a single penny, beyond materials reimbursement (not labor), for assisting other DeLorean owners with their cars? I stand guilty as charged.
- That I am willing to travel, free of charge, to other DeLorean owners' houses to help them work on their cars in their own driveways? I stand guilty as charged.
Bill Robertson
#5939
Yea bill no big deal, those are all your opinions except the last ones. Im not going to enter a performance debate with you right now, but am willing to bet a kjet car with exhaust mods similar to yours will equal you in power. As it has been pointed out to you before, get a dyno and some balanced cars (fuel delivery aside) and dyno them. Or line them up on a track. I would be happy to.volunteer my car but that wouldnt be fair...
As far as calling you out, you have conveniently ignored the point again. You constantly jab at people, whatever the reason, and my initial post was simply bringing light to it. You still have not answered the question. Why can sean not bring up a question or a point, and you can?
Last edited by Soundkillr; 09-03-2011 at 09:37 AM.
Soundkillr was here.
-
YEAH, if Sean didn't suck so much he would start deleting posts with stupid personal attacks so we can get back to talking about carbs and the stunning waitress at iHop.
-
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?95...ll=1#post17812
As stated, I can not speak for any manufacturer -- if you want to know what they were/are thinking, I suggest asking them directly.
I can speak to the historical record, which shows carburetion in wide scale use before and after K-Jet use, whatever conclusions you want to draw from that.
There is no agreed upon answer on the internet for what the last production car with a carburetor was, but all the various answers put it 1994-1995. The last production vehicles with a Motorcraft 2100 carburetor in particular (the carburetor I use) were 1991 V8 Jeeps.
Bill Robertson
#5939
-
YEAH, I forgot to mention my generator has a carburetor on it. We are having a storm this weekend and I'm ready in case the power goes out.
I put fresh gas in it, sprayed a little carb cleaner in the air intake, and the thing started up first try. I love carbs.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules