FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 519

Thread: Now for the Important Stuff - HotWheels

  1. #61
    chrononaught
    Join Date:  Jul 2011

    Location:  Australia

    Posts:    29

    Yay got me the FTE version today =) only had one but atleast now i have atleast one of every type.

    sent via my vortex manipulator

  2. #62
    Member TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Davenport,FL

    Posts:    72

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    I think I now have about 50 of each. Friends and family continue to pick them up for me.
    Former Owner : 4875

  3. #63
    Member Mark C's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Sharpsburg, GA

    Posts:    50

    My VIN:    1623

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    586 so far, plus dozens already given away at shows. Last week, my son's kindergarten class had a child/parent show and tell. He took his toy DeLorean to show, and the next day I took the real thing to the school, and did a presentation in the parking lot. The kids loved the car, and each took home a Hot Wheels DeLorean.

  4. #64
    If I only had a heart...
    Join Date:  Jul 2011

    Posts:    20

    My VIN:    05600

    Found my first 2 BTTF cars a few days ago! Yes, Wisconsin is typically that far behind the rest of the country in a great many things, and the BTTF cars are apparently no exception.

  5. #65
    Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Omaha, NE

    Posts:    1,755

    My VIN:    loading, please wait...

    i found two BTTF short cards in the checkout aisle at walmart today.
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

  6. #66
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    21

    I see hotwheels has 2012 models out but i havent seen any dmc ones yet

  7. #67
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    Lol

    Attached Images
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  8. #68
    Car Fanatic. Technical Novice. pezzonovante88's Avatar
    Join Date:  Nov 2011

    Location:  Near Toronto, ON

    Posts:    1,211

    My VIN:    Previous Owner of 5875

    Club(s):   (DOI)

    Quote Originally Posted by sdg3205 View Post
    What's the appeal of these? Why collect so many? Are they going to be super valuable?

    I'm honestly just curious. I have one black one and have no desire for any more.
    Same here. I don't really get it. I found a gold one last summer and was so pleased to see it, I bought it. But no desire for more. What's the deal guys, are you trying to buy them all up and then control the market?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark C View Post
    586 so far, plus dozens already given away at shows. Last week, my son's kindergarten class had a child/parent show and tell. He took his toy DeLorean to show, and the next day I took the real thing to the school, and did a presentation in the parking lot. The kids loved the car, and each took home a Hot Wheels DeLorean.
    That is awesome! Good on ya!

  9. #69
    Slickness of SS SIMid's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Melbourne, Australia

    Posts:    1,380

    My VIN:    01955

    Any news regarding the last and final incarnation for 2012?

  10. #70
    Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    4,921

    My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

    Quote Originally Posted by pezzonovante88 View Post
    Same here. I don't really get it. I found a gold one last summer and was so pleased to see it, I bought it. But no desire for more. What's the deal guys, are you trying to buy them all up and then control the market?
    When's the last time you saw anything with the word Delorean stamped on it for a buck? I bought them for the same reason I bought my car, and if I have to explain that to ya, then......
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •