Location: Chicagoland area
Posts: 1,900
My VIN: A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo
Club(s): (DMWC) (DCUK)
Epic Hot Wheels Stunt Race - Hollywood Style - 1980's theme
https://www.motor1.com/news/144329/1...t-wheels-race/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNds3PIBqnQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6cC_n1lr4U
Note: ... and people think I have too much free time on my hands (lol).
Last edited by Rich W; 05-03-2017 at 08:58 AM. Reason: added note
Posts: 440
My VIN: Formerly 10570 and 6776
Club(s): (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)
Looks like there will be at least one, and possibly two, new versions of the DeLorean Hot Wheel for the 50th anniversary of Hot Wheels in 2018. I'm hoping for permission to post an illustration of this first one...as soon as I am allowed, I will post it here.
James Espey, President
Classic DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
[url]http://www.classicdmc.com[/url]
I miss hitting the Wal-Mart at 1am looking for 1.00 treasures.
Location: Syracuse, UT
Posts: 638
My VIN: 2087
FB_IMG_1508968385987.jpg
It seemed like a good idea at the time. Now they are all neatly stacked in a big box under the bed.
Location: Sacramento-ish
Posts: 4,408
My VIN: 02100
Club(s): (NCDMC) (DCUK)
Jon
1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
restoration log, March 2011 to present
full and detailed photo restoration log
Location: Atlanta OTP GA
Posts: 7,085
My VIN: 2743
Club(s): (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)
Damn!!
Just when you think you have beat the habit.....
Dermot
VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320
I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans
http://www.will-to-live.org
No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"