FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
View Poll Results: Should Sean continue deleting posts and locking threads?
- Voters
- 56. You may not vote on this poll
-
Sean should stop deleting posts and locking threads
-
I'm ok with Sean locking threads, just stop deleting posts
-
I'm ok with Sean deleting posts, just stop locking threads
-
I have no problem with Sean's locking and deleting of posts
-
Drop it and close the thread already!
-
Senior Member

Originally Posted by
LEVY
This is his site, I believe he should run it the way he feel is better for the whole community.
If he deleted a thread, maybe it was because it was against rules/ policy.
I believe that, if your thread is deleted, and you think it was unnecessary, PM him and ask, maybe he saw something you didn't, or maybe he didn't saw something you did!
Levy
i always under the assumption that this was tamir's forum? im not tryin to start nothing, but that was just my understanding unless i missed something. btw i voted in favor of sean.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules