We received more parts this week. These came from D-go. I feel kind of foolish ordering all these parts from a company in the UK but I find their website easy to use, their prices are good, they have free shipping (if over $100 but let's be honest....it is never less than $100) and even though they based in Europe I get my parts faster than I would from vendors right here in the USA.
So what did we get? The missing coolant pipe that D-Ind couldn't provide, the plastic clips to hold the heater pipes onto the frame, the black metal clips that hold the wiring harness in a bunch of places on the car, transmission mounts (the part with rubber on them), some fittings we were missing for the fuel systems, fuel filter holder, misc bolts and other fasteners, and the angle bracket that holds the clutch hard line on the transmission....S.S. version.
Apparently I accidentally ordered two fuel filter holders so I am giving one to a local Delorean owner.
I am glad that I decided to replace my transmission mounts. After I had the new ones I decided to get a little rough with the ones that came off from the car and the rubber easily separated from the metal part.
One thing I will say is that rubber on the new motor mounts and transmission mounts seems very stiff compared to the stock ones. Not sure if that is a good or a bad thing.
Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk









Reply With Quote