FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-
Senior Member
The parts we ordered from DMCH showed up today. Impressive packaging although I could see this being a problem if you didn't want the mail service people to know that you have a Delorean.
The parts were very well packaged and labeled. 

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
-
Senior Member
This is one part that isn't worth trying to fix up. Unfortunately I didn't know that until I saw it on the DMCH website so my wife had already spent time and effort trying to remove the rust from the original one. 
Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
-
Senior Member
-
Senior Member
-
Senior Member
-
That sure changed. It looks good enough for my car. (Doesn?t look good enough for yours)
-
Senior Member

Originally Posted by
Helirich
That sure changed. It looks good enough for my car. (Doesn?t look good enough for yours)
Yeah I know right? It's kind of hidden out back once the engine is in the car.
Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
-
Senior Member
I was told to make sure I test the vacuum actuator so I did. Seems okay.
Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
-
Senior Member
-
Senior Member
Got a kit of modern style connectors for Christmas.
Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules