FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Results 1 to 10 of 1930

Thread: 1982 Frame Off Restoration

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #10
    Senior Member SupercoolBill's Avatar
    Join Date:  Oct 2021

    Posts:    1,645

    While I was working on the accumulator Tam was yelling a lot...I mean installing the coolant tank and connecting the heater core hoses.

    After she got everything hooked up I had her pump up the system to 15#. It was slowly loosing pressure. She found the heater core connections leaking a bit. I told her to try tightening the clamps with a 1/4" ratchet with a socket rather than the really long narrow flat screwdriver she was trying to use.
    After she tightened that it held pressure and is still under pressure.

    Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SupercoolBill; 06-08-2024 at 08:24 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •