This showed up today.
The advantages of owning a business. You can buy tools "for the business" that can also be used personal projects. My favorite to date being my 30 HP Kioti cab tractor
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
This showed up today.
The advantages of owning a business. You can buy tools "for the business" that can also be used personal projects. My favorite to date being my 30 HP Kioti cab tractor
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
Today we are having a snowstorm. My employees are off so I was out at my shop just "putzin around" as Tam calls it.
The new front and rear speakers showed the other day so I opened the box to check them out.
This is what I found. Two broken rear speakers.
Not trying to be negative but I swear three out of every ten things we buy for the car is broken, detective, the wrong part, or the wrong size. Ugh..
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
These were recommended FYI
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DMGHBSCG...v_ov_lig_dp_it
~LXA~
Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry
Went to put the left front wheel on the car. Noticed the tire was completely flat. Filled it with air and leak checked with soap bubbles.
This rim was really corroded. Not sure if an animal just kept peeing on it every time it walked by or what. We had the rims sandblasted and powder coated. In hindsight I wish I would have brought the rims to a nearby rim restoration shop. Someone told me what they do is chuck the rims up in a lathe and shave some material off to get past the pitted material. I would assume that's what it is leaking, pitted material. I am hoping for now someone can just pop this one side of the tire off the rim, put some goop on that area, and seat the tire back on the rim.
I marked the leaking areas with a sharpie. Hopefully it will wipe off with some gas later.
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
My car was sitting 20 years and I love the machined look so I had all 4 finished in machine look w/new rubber before the driving. Was worried I would have the same leak problem.
~LXA~
Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry
Worked on the car for a few hours tonight.
The vintage Maine license plate came in today
so I mounted it in the bezel.
I am sorry but this plate mount is a joke. I ended up having to stray from the stock mounting system a bit.
The final product. Good enough for now. I can always easily remove it and make it better in The Future.
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
I looked at the headlight mounts again and figured out the issue. The adjustment screws in the right side mount were too short.
The left side-
The right side-
These adjustment screws actually are not the screws that came in the light holders. The ones that came in them didn't seem plated correctly so I messaged Aarron from D-go and he sent new ones but apparently they were not the correct length.
I put the not perfect ones back in for now.
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
We went to put the new cowl screen.I didn't like how this part fit so we didn't install it yet.
Can someone confirm if this is how this is supposed to go together? Seems kind of lame. Maybe they didn't count on the fenders being shimmed?
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk