FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-

Originally Posted by
seventy4burban
Well I see now why everybody has issues with Video Bob, I asked a simple question on a certain media platform and he has to go and throw shade at me. So noted
Sent from my Pixel 10 Pro using Tapatalk
I saw it and laughed. It's just how Bob is..... don't get me wrong, he'll be the first to admit it that he can come across as stuck up or an @ss but I think it's just how he is. In his eyes the build should be done correct and what not and he is the one of the OG's who started all of this (in his eyes). And yes, he was an early TM builder, but we are in a new era of builders, where 3D printing is available and is an easier and cheaper way for some people. I always say, work with what you've got, so good on you!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules