FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-
09-27-2026 01:11 PM
#9531

Originally Posted by
Bitsyncmaster
That sounds like your curb idle is set to high. After the engine warms up, the oil gets thinner and it takes less throttle to hold the idle RPM. If your curb idle is to high the idle motor would be fully closed and can not bring the RPM down any further. You would see the green LED light on the circuit board if it either goes fully closed or fully open.
Thanks, I'm on it!!
-
I adjusted the valves on the easy side. They were only out about two thou on four valves. Not sure if that makes much differnce. Anyways, I thought I would clean my air cleaner. Holy cow!
IMG_3434.jpg
Not sure if you can see the dirt around on the cement, so I scooped it up. The dust pan was clean before I got this.
IMG_3435.jpg
Did I mention I live on a dirt road? It?s only a mile to the pavement.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules