Yay got me the FTE version today =) only had one but atleast now i have atleast one of every type.
sent via my vortex manipulator
Location: Australia
Posts: 29
Yay got me the FTE version today =) only had one but atleast now i have atleast one of every type.
sent via my vortex manipulator
I think I now have about 50 of each. Friends and family continue to pick them up for me.
Former Owner : 4875
586 so far, plus dozens already given away at shows. Last week, my son's kindergarten class had a child/parent show and tell. He took his toy DeLorean to show, and the next day I took the real thing to the school, and did a presentation in the parking lot. The kids loved the car, and each took home a Hot Wheels DeLorean.
Posts: 20
My VIN: 05600
Found my first 2 BTTF cars a few days ago! Yes, Wisconsin is typically that far behind the rest of the country in a great many things, and the BTTF cars are apparently no exception.
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 1,755
My VIN: loading, please wait...
i found two BTTF short cards in the checkout aisle at walmart today.
Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
as of 2016/08/04
0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%
Posts: 21
I see hotwheels has 2012 models out but i havent seen any dmc ones yet
Location: Atlanta OTP GA
Posts: 7,085
My VIN: 2743
Club(s): (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)
Lol
![]()
Dermot
VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320
I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans
http://www.will-to-live.org
No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"
Location: Near Toronto, ON
Posts: 1,211
My VIN: Previous Owner of 5875
Club(s): (DOI)
Same here. I don't really get it. I found a gold one last summer and was so pleased to see it, I bought it. But no desire for more. What's the deal guys, are you trying to buy them all up and then control the market?
That is awesome! Good on ya!
Any news regarding the last and final incarnation for 2012?