Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
Wow. I just realized the EFI guys have a whole "sub forum" of their own. There are 13 different threads in there for different topics/problems related to EFI. I had no idea it took that effort to support EFI.
Carburetors are really simple. We have no need for 13 different threads to get a carburetor going.
Put a bowl of fuel on top of the engine, a low pressure fuel pump in the tank, run a new fuel line, and drive until you hit Bambi.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 4,740
My VIN: 02613
Club(s): (DCF)
I humbly request that this be treated seriously as a "Carburetor Q&A" thread.
How about we all make a resolution to be less snarky and trollish in 2012?
Farrar
3.0L, automatic, carbureted
Posts: 990
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
Posts: 990
Oh, what the heck. I suppose you would be the aggressor for posting it here. I would rather like to see it! [email protected]
Posts: 990
Classy. Thanks!
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)