FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-
Administrator

Originally Posted by
stevedmc
And Bill might not be here physically, but as many people have realized by now, Bill's spirit lives within me.
I believe brother, I believe!...I just can't figure out why you didn't name the thread, "Ask Steve...", seriously.
==========

Originally Posted by
SamHill
now with 50% less snark
Let's see....

Originally Posted by
stevedmc
Wow. I just realized the EFI guys have a whole "sub forum" of their own. There are 13 different threads in there for different topics/problems related to EFI. I had no idea it took that effort to support EFI.
Carburetors are really simple. We have no need for 13 different threads to get a carburetor going.
Put a bowl of fuel on top of the engine, a low pressure fuel pump in the tank, run a new fuel line, and drive until you hit Bambi.
...yep, looks ~50-50 to me!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules