FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 763

Thread: Ask Bill about carbing a DeLorean and other K-Jet/Carb tangets

  1. #711
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Raleigh, NC

    Posts:    15

    Quote Originally Posted by dvonk View Post
    great 'resurrection' story, and welcome to the forum!
    Actually I was a member of the old forum for quite a while but I have never posted much. BTW I tossed on a rear brake caliper, pumped up two flat tires, started the engine, put it in Drive, gave it some gas, and when the two front rotors that were frozen to the pads broke free I was able to ease it out of the shop and then backed it back in. Another giant step forward. Next, I will replace some missing coolant hoses, fill it with water, and see if I can find all the places it will leak.

  2. #712
    Senior Member Mike Z's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Virginia Beach

    Posts:    142

    My VIN:    10777

    Welcome back, Bill!! Now start accepting friend requests on facebook (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

  3. #713
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    That's not Bill. It's an imposter who hacked his account and is pretending to be him.

  4. #714
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Z View Post
    Welcome back, Bill!! Now start accepting friend requests on facebook (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).
    +1

    lol...I have a friend request pending for him since a few days of registering here.

  5. #715
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    +1

    lol...I have a friend request pending for him since a few days of registering here.
    He won't accept your friend request on Facebook unless you are a woman.

  6. #716
    Nothing witty here lest it offend
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    990

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    He won't accept your friend request on Facebook unless you are a woman.
    Good policy, can't say I disagree.

  7. #717
    Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    4,921

    My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

    Bill's back...yay

    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

  8. #718
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    He won't accept your friend request on Facebook unless you are a woman.
    No, here.

    (There's a mankini joke here somewhere...but I dare not ;-)
    Last edited by Ron; 02-09-2012 at 01:27 PM.

  9. #719
    Cock Monger thirdmanj's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    2,517

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Bill's back...yay

    "Did I ever tell you where I got these carbs?...."

  10. #720
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    "Did I ever tell you where I got these carbs?...."
    That's pretty good right there.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •