FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-
Senior Member
A pic of the odometer would be nice, but don't get too caught up in the low mileage. Plenty of cars appear with sub 15k miles, but yours would be at the lower end of these.
Pic of the VIN plate (on door frame) would help establish authenticity. As mentioned above - frame pics would be good.
Clean title?
Any paperwork, window sticker, manuals etc come with the car?
Forum mods - move to "Cars For Sale" sub-forum?? (The title, in the "general section" makes you think it is a "breakdown" thread
)
Dermot
VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320
I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans
http://www.will-to-live.org
No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules