FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 519

Thread: Now for the Important Stuff - HotWheels

  1. #91
    Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    4,921

    My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

    I have been seeing the Boulevard series on eBay now. Is this the one everyone is talking about? Actually I liked hitting the Walmart daily in search of these little things. Looks like I get to do it one more time. I took off early and I'm sitting in the dentist office right now, then off to go Delorean hunting.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

  2. #92
    My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Sacramento-ish

    Posts:    4,408

    My VIN:    02100

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I have been seeing the Boulevard series on eBay now. Is this the one everyone is talking about? Actually I liked hitting the Walmart daily in search of these little things. Looks like I get to do it one more time. I took off early and I'm sitting in the dentist office right now, then off to go Delorean hunting.
    Sweet, I had been looking over the last few visits to Walmart but didn't see any. Now that I've seen one on ebay I know what to keep my eyes out for. Let the hunt begin
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

  3. #93
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    Have you seen the Boulevard series D?

    I've seen a Boulevard Series 1 set of about 12 cars at wallyworld, but no D is listed on the back.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  4. #94
    Slickness of SS SIMid's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Melbourne, Australia

    Posts:    1,380

    My VIN:    01955

    Will take at least 6 months before we get to see them here

  5. #95
    Senior Member Kenny_Z's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Gulf Shores, Al

    Posts:    1,780

    My VIN:    4534

    I have been looking once a week at Walmart but have yet to see the D.
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

  6. #96
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)



    from a Brazilian blog of all places (originally on DMC FB wall). the only image I can find out there. No different from the one James showed a couple of months ago

    EDIT - having just said what I said before, ebay listing for the car in question, quoting a presale car, for shipping on March 16:

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/81-Delorean-...13789404159636
    Last edited by Dangermouse; 03-09-2012 at 08:23 AM.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  7. #97
    Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    4,921

    My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

    I stopped by Walmart, didn't see the Delorean, but did see some other "Boulevard" cars and I just don't see a $3.50 toy there. Sure I will get a few to complete the series, but forking over almost 4 bucks for a single Hot Wheels takes a lot of the fun out of buying one.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

  8. #98
    Just leave me out of it..
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    97

    Found two from a fresh case today. I really like it. Looks like the interior is a metallic silver plastic. A little bummed to see the missing paint on the mirrors and side vents, but I'm cool with knowing why they didn't make the "cut".

    deloreanhw.jpg

  9. #99
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    From the UK, someone (kudos to malcy34) has been busy. Took me a minute to work out what he had done.

    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  10. #100
    Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Omaha, NE

    Posts:    1,755

    My VIN:    loading, please wait...

    nice, thats some intricate work.
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •