OK, I really need to change out that oil seal and put somewhat of an interior back in the car... A few days ago when the work crew started putting the siding on the next building, I asked if they needed me to move my car. "No, it's not in the way," they said. They put caution tape around it, but today one of my neighbors saw a guy working on the third floor balcony lose his hard hat, and it fell inches from my front bumper! Needless to say, I moved the car when I got home from work today ... but by pushing it instead of driving it. Electrically almost nothing is connected inside, and I was afraid that if I re-connected the battery and turned the key, I'd start blowing fuses.

*sigh* I wish I had more time and money to work on my D... but then again, who doesn't?

Personal note: this morning I heard on the radio that it was the birthday of a writer who decided to move to Oregon and take up mountain climbing, then got a job as a salmon farmer to support his climbing habit. It's backwards from the way most people are taught to think about their jobs, but in a strange way, it makes sense: he knew he'd have a boring job, but always enough money to do what he really loved, even though there was no profit in it. I thought that was an interesting way of looking at things. Anyway, nighty night.

My DeLorean budget is now severely limited by the unexpected $650 I just spent on my daily driver. I probably will not finish my current to-do list before Orlando. *sigh*