Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
I love being cheap. I'm at Firestone right now waiting for a free alignment.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335034805.386125.jpg
While waiting for Firestone to do my alignment I walked over to Lowes and bought a bag of black screws for $1.22 after tax. I hope to use two of these screws to fasten the black lip of my binnacle.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 4,740
My VIN: 02613
Club(s): (DCF)
Which car do you have aligned at Firestone?
3.0L, automatic, carbureted
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
Location: Waukesha, WI
Posts: 1,181
My VIN: 3676
Club(s): (DMWC) (DCUK)
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335037591.460347.jpg This is my third alignment. So far This has been the only place to get things right.