FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 519

Thread: Now for the Important Stuff - HotWheels

  1. #131
    My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Sacramento-ish

    Posts:    4,408

    My VIN:    02100

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    Man, I still haven't seen one of these. Maybe I don't get out enough.

    But I laughed at "not impressed, will only buy 2 or 3 more"
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

  2. #132
    Member sphiend's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta

    Posts:    98

    Quote Originally Posted by jawn101 View Post
    Man, I still haven't seen one of these. Maybe I don't get out enough.

    But I laughed at "not impressed, will only buy 2 or 3 more"
    I've been looking for a while. Checked 2 targets and at least 3 wal-marts. Seen a few boulevards but never a D.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Sphiend - VIN 6510
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

  3. #133
    DMC Texas 800-872-3621 or +1-281-441-2537 DMCH James's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    440

    My VIN:    Formerly 10570 and 6776

    Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)

    Special BTTF II Hot Wheels on sale now through Hot Wheels direct...


  4. #134
    Senior Member Kenny_Z's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Gulf Shores, Al

    Posts:    1,780

    My VIN:    4534

    I haven't seen any D's on the shelves of any of the local stores. Though the Boulevards aren't moving at all by the looks of things. Four bucks is expensive for a toy and I think all the collectors got the models they wanted from the last runs.
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

  5. #135
    Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Omaha, NE

    Posts:    1,755

    My VIN:    loading, please wait...

    i havent actually seen any Boulevards at all, much less a DeLorean Boulevard. ive been watching weekly at Walmart and checked at Target today, but still nothing. anyone else see the Boulevards on the shelf?
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

  6. #136
    DMC Texas 800-872-3621 or +1-281-441-2537 DMCH James's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    440

    My VIN:    Formerly 10570 and 6776

    Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by dvonk View Post
    i havent actually seen any Boulevards at all, much less a DeLorean Boulevard. ive been watching weekly at Walmart and checked at Target today, but still nothing. anyone else see the Boulevards on the shelf?
    I saw them at local Wal-Mart here amonth or so ago. Picked up the Tucker. I'm told the volumes are significantly lower on these.

    James

  7. #137
    Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Omaha, NE

    Posts:    1,755

    My VIN:    loading, please wait...

    ooh, a Tucker, i might get one of those too.

    ill have to keep my eye out for some/any Boulevards...
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

  8. #138
    My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Sacramento-ish

    Posts:    4,408

    My VIN:    02100

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by dvonk View Post
    i havent actually seen any Boulevards at all, much less a DeLorean Boulevard. ive been watching weekly at Walmart and checked at Target today, but still nothing. anyone else see the Boulevards on the shelf?
    I've seen some lowrider Boulevard but that's it. And no one buys it, I can tell because the package is more and more beat up every time I go back looking for the DeLorean. Looking forward to finding one finally!
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

  9. #139
    Slickness of SS SIMid's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Melbourne, Australia

    Posts:    1,380

    My VIN:    01955

    Quote Originally Posted by DMCH James View Post
    How will these be packaged James? Regular cards or special cards?

  10. #140
    My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Sacramento-ish

    Posts:    4,408

    My VIN:    02100

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by jawn101 View Post
    I've seen some lowrider Boulevard but that's it. And no one buys it, I can tell because the package is more and more beat up every time I go back looking for the DeLorean. Looking forward to finding one finally!
    Checked back today when I was at the store and did see a few assorted Boulevard models, finally. But no DeLorean.
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •