FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 519

Thread: Now for the Important Stuff - HotWheels

  1. #171
    Slickness of SS SIMid's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Melbourne, Australia

    Posts:    1,380

    My VIN:    01955

    Bloody hell!! That was quick!! Will have to wait for the regular release ........ if there will be.

  2. #172
    Member
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Battle Creek, Mich

    Posts:    33

    My VIN:    5778

    Got mine coming! It won't ship 'till January, but I got mine ordered at about 4pm...Michigan time! No drama at all.
    Curt

  3. #173
    Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    4,921

    My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

    I guess the eBay madness begins in 2013
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

  4. #174
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    Oh, I am confident that people will be pre-selling them before then. Why miss out on that classic Christmas market?
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  5. #175
    My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Sacramento-ish

    Posts:    4,408

    My VIN:    02100

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    And as if my great luck with the ornaments wasn't enough, yesterday I found a Boulevard Hot Wheels purely by accident at the grocery store. It looks really good! Wish I had two so I could open one and play with it. I'll keep looking....
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

  6. #176
    Slickness of SS SIMid's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Melbourne, Australia

    Posts:    1,380

    My VIN:    01955

    Quote Originally Posted by jawn101 View Post
    Wish I had two so I could open one and play with it. I'll keep looking....
    Sounds like me!

  7. #177
    Member
    Join Date:  Nov 2011

    Location:  Richmond Va

    Posts:    90

    My VIN:    5186

    Any value to the plastic McDonald's BTTF DeLorean "give away" toy? I believe it came with the "happy meal" in the early 90's and when you push it, sparks fly. I just bought around 450 of them at a good price.

  8. #178
    Senior Member Kenny_Z's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Gulf Shores, Al

    Posts:    1,780

    My VIN:    4534

    Has anyone run across one of these Light Speeders BTTF Deloreans?

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-WHEELS-L...-/110950540189

    I was fascinated by the product so I have a Charger. I'll be on the lookout for a Delorean. They aren't cheap but they're interesting.
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

  9. #179
    Senior Member Jimmyvonviggle's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Calgary

    Posts:    982

    My VIN:    3028

    Pretty bummed, haven't found a D in a long time. Although I have trained my family that whenever they are out without me they search for them if they come across a hot wheels rack.

    Finding a hot wheels is like spotting a real D in the wild.

  10. #180
    Slickness of SS SIMid's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Melbourne, Australia

    Posts:    1,380

    My VIN:    01955

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Z View Post
    Has anyone run across one of these Light Speeders BTTF Deloreans?

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-WHEELS-L...-/110950540189

    I was fascinated by the product so I have a Charger. I'll be on the lookout for a Delorean. They aren't cheap but they're interesting.
    I saw these on Amazon last week and ordered one, but they wont post to Australia. Have a look there Kenny.

Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •