FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: DeLorean with a v6 in it for $10,000 or less

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Feb 2013

    Posts:    4

    DeLorean with a v6 in it for $10,000 or less

    Looking for a DeLorean near Ohio. I would like it to have a v6 int it for less than $10,000

  2. #2
    Cock Monger thirdmanj's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    2,517

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton3636 View Post
    Looking for a DeLorean near Ohio. I would like it to have a v6 int it for less than $10,000
    By all accounts, I believe they come that way.....unless you want the four cylinder model

    As for the "less than 10k" part. I wish you luck.
    Last edited by thirdmanj; 02-02-2013 at 08:56 PM.
    1-800-273-8255

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Feb 2013

    Posts:    4

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    By all accounts, I believe they come that way.....unless you want the four cylinder model
    That is true but I've seen multiple ones with a v8 in them.

  4. #4
    Cock Monger thirdmanj's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    2,517

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton3636 View Post
    That is true but I've seen multiple ones with a v8 in them.
    They weren't stock.
    1-800-273-8255

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Feb 2013

    Posts:    4

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    They weren't stock.
    I am aware of this.

  6. #6
    Cock Monger thirdmanj's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    2,517

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton3636 View Post
    I am aware of this.
    Oh, good. Had me worried for a minute there. You said you'd like it to have a v6, like there was some other option.
    1-800-273-8255

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date:  Feb 2013

    Posts:    4

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    Oh, good. Had me worried for a minute there. You said you'd like it to have a v6, like there was some other option.
    Oh, I see haha.

  8. #8
    Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    4,921

    My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton3636 View Post
    ...... it for less than $10,000
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

  9. #9
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton3636 View Post
    That is true but I've seen multiple ones with a v8 in them.
    I can think of only 3 with a V8.

    Any one you see for sale will have a V6.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  10. #10
    Senior Member uhhair's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  PA

    Posts:    411

    My VIN:    2681

    Club(s):   (DMA)

    You might have more luck with a detailed posting, talking about the condition you'd like it in, how mechanically inclined you are, etc.

    for $10k, you're looking at a project car that probably doesn't run, or runs rough, or has some sort of damage that needs repaired. Just as an FYI.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •