Location: CLE/PHX
Posts: 2,613
My VIN: 5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538
Posts: 157
My VIN: 2808 6921
Club(s): (DCVA) (DCUK)
Yes, I'm enjoying it. The most interesting side-effect of the DPI mods are how quiet the engine is. I used to have to raise my voice to speak to the passenger at highway speeds, but I don't have to do that now. The car is as quiet as a modern car with all the shrouds they put under the hood these days.
By the way, Josh, can you fabricate a new transmission for the Delorean? I'd like one, 6-speed, please, and be able to dynamically set the shift points (economy or drag racing). Please install by December, thanks.
Location: CLE/PHX
Posts: 2,613
My VIN: 5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 4,740
My VIN: 02613
Club(s): (DCF)
3.0L, automatic, carbureted
Location: CLE/PHX
Posts: 2,613
My VIN: 5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538
Sorry Farrar..... Los Angeles
Interesting thread, but until now only the second reply was talking about the differences between the Stage 1 and Stage 2 engines. Can somebody explain me what are the upgrades compared to a stock engine?
Location: Dahlonega GA
Posts: 2,462
Club(s): (SEDOC) (DCUK)
eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955