FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 763

Thread: Ask Bill about carbing a DeLorean and other K-Jet/Carb tangets

  1. #721
    Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    4,921

    My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

    LOL...wanna see me make K-Jet disappear?
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

  2. #722
    Owner since 2007 Farrar's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Fort Lauderdale

    Posts:    4,740

    My VIN:    02613

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    wanna see me make K-Jet disappear?
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

  3. #723
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    So that's what really happen to Sparky -- you tried to make...oh yeah, nevermind.

  4. #724
    Owner since 2007 Farrar's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Fort Lauderdale

    Posts:    4,740

    My VIN:    02613

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    So that's what really happen to Sparky -- you tried to make...oh yeah, nevermind.
    Huh?
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

  5. #725
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    S/he was already carbed at the time...
    [ducking tomatoes]

  6. #726
    Owner since 2007 Farrar's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Fort Lauderdale

    Posts:    4,740

    My VIN:    02613

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    You were already carbed at the time...
    [ducking tomatoes]
    Correct. Had it been a gasoline fire, I'm sure the damage would have been much worse. Fortunately, it was an electrical fire and the damage was limited to the area of the distributor cap. (You know the story, right?)

    Anyway, there's not much point berating carburetors on here anymore. Rumour has it that Bill is starting his own web-based bulletin board.....
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

  7. #727
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post
    Correct. Had it been a gasoline fire, I'm sure the damage would have been much worse. Fortunately, it was an electrical fire and the damage was limited to the area of the distributor cap. (You know the story, right?)

    Anyway, there's not much point berating carburetors on here anymore. Rumour has it that Bill is starting his own web-based bulletin board.....
    Yes, I obviously know the story...
    But I don't see why you seem to be implying I was berating carburetors, especially when I have tried to help carbers as much if not more than anyone here, other than Bill... {I wonder how long before he bans himself...}
    Since ribbing you even in the middle of everyone cutting up gets your panties in a wad, I will not do it again, sorry...

    We now return you to your regularly scheduled K-Jet bashing...
    Last edited by Ron; 02-09-2012 at 05:46 PM.

  8. #728
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post

    Anyway, there's not much point berating carburetors on here anymore. Rumour has it that Bill is starting his own web-based bulletin board.....
    I can't wait to join it.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

  9. #729
    Senior Member DMC5180's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Reedsburg, WI

    Posts:    4,042

    My VIN:    5180

    Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

    I just want to know when Mr. Bill is going start contributing to this thread set aside for him.

    According to the Public Members list and his own membership profile he last visited here Feb 8, 2012 @ 12:17AM You've been outed
    DENNIS

    VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, EPS​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

  10. #730
    Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    4,921

    My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

    Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    I can't wait to join it.
    Bill eagerly awaits his chance to finally put you in "Time Out"
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •