LOL...wanna see me make K-Jet disappear?
LOL...wanna see me make K-Jet disappear?
So that's what really happen to Sparky -- you tried to make...oh yeah, nevermind.
S/he was already carbed at the time...
[ducking tomatoes]
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 4,740
My VIN: 02613
Club(s): (DCF)
Correct. Had it been a gasoline fire, I'm sure the damage would have been much worse. Fortunately, it was an electrical fire and the damage was limited to the area of the distributor cap. (You know the story, right?)
Anyway, there's not much point berating carburetors on here anymore. Rumour has it that Bill is starting his own web-based bulletin board.....
3.0L, automatic, carbureted
Yes, I obviously know the story...
But I don't see why you seem to be implying I was berating carburetors, especially when I have tried to help carbers as much if not more than anyone here, other than Bill... {I wonder how long before he bans himself...}
Since ribbing you even in the middle of everyone cutting up gets your panties in a wad, I will not do it again, sorry...
We now return you to your regularly scheduled K-Jet bashing...
Last edited by Ron; 02-09-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Location: Reedsburg, WI
Posts: 4,042
My VIN: 5180
Club(s): (DMWC) (DCUK)
I just want to know when Mr. Bill is going start contributing to this thread set aside for him.
According to the Public Members list and his own membership profile he last visited here Feb 8, 2012 @ 12:17AMYou've been outed
![]()
DENNIS
VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II, EPS, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.