FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 370

Thread: How to maintain your Delorean for less than $500 a year and put 10,000 miles on it

  1. #211
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    IMHO, $125.23 for radiator repairs should not count...you virtually gave that away!

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    IMHO, $125.23 for radiator repairs should not count...you virtually gave that away!
    Yeah. I threw away a ton of money on the radiator and coolant. I suck.

  3. #213
    Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Omaha, NE

    Posts:    1,755

    My VIN:    loading, please wait...

    yeah, steve sucks.
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

  4. #214
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Yeah. I threw away a ton of money on the radiator and coolant. I suck.
    If I understand it correctly, you (doing that) didn't suck...pretty cool actually (as long as the lady appreciated the gesture) -- Ya just debited the wrong account.
    Last edited by Ron; 04-30-2012 at 08:24 AM.

  5. #215
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    The corollary of this thread is:

    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?3792-42K-restoration

    "How to maintain your Delorean for $10,000 a year and put 500 miles on it"
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  6. #216
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    The corollary of this thread is:

    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?3792-42K-restoration

    "How to maintain your Delorean for $10,000 a year and put 500 miles on it"
    AKA "Ron's 'DeLorean Notebook'"

  7. #217
    DeLorean Owner Since 2006
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Waukesha, WI

    Posts:    1,181

    My VIN:    3676

    Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    The corollary of this thread is:

    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?3792-42K-restoration

    "How to maintain your Delorean for $10,000 a year and put 500 miles on it"
    Or just visit DeLorean One.

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Just got off the phone with Julie at DMCMW. As always, she is super nice to deal with and actually made me smile while I called her to spend $340 (plus shipping) for the LCA Outriggers.

  9. #219
    Not a DeLorean Guru
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Rochester, NY

    Posts:    2,405

    My VIN:    01049

    I've been thinking about doing these. Consider doing a write-up on the installation process, please?
    -Mike

    My engine twists my frame.

    1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by opethmike View Post
    I've been thinking about doing these. Consider doing a write-up on the installation process, please?
    I'll see what I can do. Keep in mind that according to some people, these are unnecessary.

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •