IMHO, $125.23 for radiator repairs should not count...you virtually gave that away!
IMHO, $125.23 for radiator repairs should not count...you virtually gave that away!
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 1,755
My VIN: loading, please wait...
yeah, steve sucks.
Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
as of 2016/08/04
0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%
Location: Atlanta OTP GA
Posts: 7,085
My VIN: 2743
Club(s): (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)
The corollary of this thread is:
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?3792-42K-restoration
"How to maintain your Delorean for $10,000 a year and put 500 miles on it"
Dermot
VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320
I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans
http://www.will-to-live.org
No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"
Location: Waukesha, WI
Posts: 1,181
My VIN: 3676
Club(s): (DMWC) (DCUK)
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
Just got off the phone with Julie at DMCMW. As always, she is super nice to deal with and actually made me smile while I called her to spend $340 (plus shipping) for the LCA Outriggers.
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 2,405
My VIN: 01049
I've been thinking about doing these. Consider doing a write-up on the installation process, please?
-Mike
My engine twists my frame.
1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
2005 Elise, stock
2016 Chevy Cruze
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)