FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Gear Lever broke off at its base

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Renton, WA

    Posts:    351

    My VIN:    02261

    Club(s):   (PNDC)

    Gear Lever broke off at its base

    My Gear Lever broke off at its base exactly at the location of the Roll Pin. The Roll Pin is used to prevent accidently shifting into reverse.
    I have read of this happening to others on the DeLorean forums in the past.

    I have looked at a good used one I can possibly buy. But, first I wanted to know if anyone has been able to fix their broken Gear Lever.

    Who here has had that happen to them and were you able to fix it?
    Attached Images
    Mark Vanyo
    Links to DeLorean related web sites!
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?19...s-Part-I-of-II.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •