FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-
Junior Member
New Door Strut replacement
Hello,
I had my Delorean driver side door strut replaced with a new one at DMC Southern California a few years ago. It is a brand new DMC strut. When I open the door, it only opens to about past the half way point, not fully all the way up as I thought it should. I mean, I don't want the door to just pop open fast springing up and bouncing open but should this new strut at least be getting the door to open all the way up?
Is there anything I can check on the strut or anywhere else on the door to fix this? Or is this just how a new DMC strut works?
Thank you.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules