FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-

Originally Posted by
Michael
Furthermore, if something does break, and you decide to disclose it even if it destroys your argument, will you fix it yourself and claim no labor charge, or will you take it to a shop?
If I use another mechanic for an engine swap I will be sure to include the labor.
Honestly, I love 16510 and according to Facebook I am married to it. I consider driving and working on it to be a pleasure. Would you let another man please your wife?
Oh and as far as disclosing issues, I already have some unexpected stuff to disclose that really sucks. Last night I discovered I have a radiator leak. If have to replace it i could possibly go over $500 for the year. Time will tell.

Originally Posted by
DeLorean
Quite likely, I could drive my DeLorean for under $100 a year not including gas. (at this point) - Results not typical

And log 10,000 miles?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules