FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-

Originally Posted by
DMCMW Dave
If the radiator is only a year old, and not grossly dented/bent, take it out and find an old-time radiator shop (they are pretty scarce but they are out there - usually in a crummy part of town). Assuming the one you have is brass, you can probably get it fixed for less than $100 and it will be a much better radiator than a used one. They will solder it up and leak-test it in a tank.
I got this one from you about a year ago. Were you guys selling NOS radiators back then or new ones? I don't have an invoice to check since my insurance company paid for the radiator. I tapped on the sides of the radiator and they seem to be metal.
I'm playing hookie from church today and am working on removing it right now.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules