FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 519

Thread: Now for the Important Stuff - HotWheels

  1. #341
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    I picked up a few at WM today and they had a couple of cars from this "music" themed line -"Soull" and "Rock" iirc. No New Wave unfortunately but they must be coming.

    These were listed at an exorbitant $1.97 and hanging on pegs rather than in the bin with the 97c riff-raff.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  2. #342
    DeLorean owner since 2011
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Syracuse, UT

    Posts:    638

    My VIN:    2087

    Decided to get out of the house the other night with my wife and son. First Walmart - nothing. Second Walmart - only one. Stopped by Target for something else and went to the HotWheels section - found TWO! Third and final Walmart - found SIX and a Superbird It's funny to think about how many stinking Walmarts are within a short drive to me. I'd recommend not overlooking Target as I found some there.

  3. #343
    Senior Member PB Co's Avatar
    Join Date:  Oct 2013

    Location:  South Jersey

    Posts:    147

    My VIN:    4245

    Club(s):   (DMA)

    My count on the new one is up to ten. I'm hoarding them to give away but if you're dying for one I'd only charge you shipping. That said, I think this wave is still making it to retail. Walgreens saves their boxes for the holidays and they're now just stocking the new JJprise.

    Kmarts have had new hot wheels kiosks set up with seasonal merchandise, and it never hurts to dig through the dump bin at Target or Walmart. This is where I've found nearly all.

    I'm a huge fan of the DeLorean at 1/64ish scale. Get that opening doors version in the Entertainment series. Please? Please!

  4. #344
    DMC Texas 800-872-3621 or +1-281-441-2537 DMCH James's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    440

    My VIN:    Formerly 10570 and 6776

    Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)

    As requested, the list of available Redline Club "opening doors" edition from DMC has been updated.

    James



    Quote Originally Posted by DMCH James View Post
    In going through the RLC cars that we have here, I recognized a few that match VINs I recalled off the top of my head, and thought I'd put a list together of the serial numbers we have in case someone wants to request a number that matches their VIN or has some other significance to them.

    I know that Julee has ~48 or so that are NOT shown here, but I've suggested that she may want to create a similar list for her stock, as well. As yet, no other dealer has these, thought some will go to California in the next few days or so.

    If you want to order any off the list below, call us or order online and specify the number you want. I'll update the list periodically, but they're all subject to prior to sale.
    James Espey, President
    Classic DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
    [url]http://www.classicdmc.com[/url]

  5. #345
    Slickness of SS SIMid's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Melbourne, Australia

    Posts:    1,380

    My VIN:    01955

    Where's 1955?

  6. #346
    Senior Member Jimmyvonviggle's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Calgary

    Posts:    982

    My VIN:    3028

    Today I stopped by a new revamped walmart and I couldn't believe I actually found one of these. I stopped looking because I usually never find any. Doesn't take much to make me happy.


    Btw not sure why this is coming up upside down.
    Barry

  7. #347
    Member pk2678's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Mainz, Germany

    Posts:    82

    My VIN:    2678

    The DMC-12 of the HW City series is now available in Germany as short cards. Got 3 at real,-

    --Peter
    Always a filled fuel tank.

  8. #348
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    4,861

    My VIN:    3937

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyvonviggle View Post
    Btw not sure why this is coming up upside down.
    Barry, are you using an iPhone as the camera here?

    Reason I ask is because I had the same problem with my iPhone while taking photos. It would display correctly on the screen but not after you put it on the computer or into a website/social media site.

    I found that if you are using the camera feature with the phone on it's side, and then you are using the side mounted physical volume buttons as your camera shutter button, it displays it upside down if those volume buttons are up. When I started taking photos with the phone rotated 180 degrees and the volume buttons now facing down, it stopped being a problem. Pretty iStupid if you ask me, but that's what managed to fix it.


    Sept. 81, auto, black interior

  9. #349
    My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Sacramento-ish

    Posts:    4,408

    My VIN:    02100

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    I *still* haven't seen the New Wave ones in stores... anyone else? Now I want one even more, despite the fact that I know they're kinda ugly
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

  10. #350
    Senior Member Jimmyvonviggle's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Calgary

    Posts:    982

    My VIN:    3028

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Barry, are you using an iPhone as the camera here?

    Reason I ask is because I had the same problem with my iPhone while taking photos. It would display correctly on the screen but not after you put it on the computer or into a website/social media site.

    I found that if you are using the camera feature with the phone on it's side, and then you are using the side mounted physical volume buttons as your camera shutter button, it displays it upside down if those volume buttons are up. When I started taking photos with the phone rotated 180 degrees and the volume buttons now facing down, it stopped being a problem. Pretty iStupid if you ask me, but that's what managed to fix it.
    I'm using my iPad so I guess technically the same thing. I will give it a try.
    Barry

Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •