FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 519

Thread: Now for the Important Stuff - HotWheels

  1. #361
    Four fish Delorean ALEXAKOS's Avatar
    Join Date:  Feb 2013

    Location:  38.09080 N 23.8005 E

    Posts:    2,038

    My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

    That is a sweet mod!
    Rich will be pleased
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

  2. #362
    Member Mark C's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Sharpsburg, GA

    Posts:    50

    My VIN:    1623

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
    That is a sweet mod!
    Rich will be pleased
    Thanks, and special thanks to Rich for bringing your creations out for us all to admire!

  3. #363
    Senior Member skill's Avatar
    Join Date:  Dec 2013

    Location:  San Diego, CA

    Posts:    341

    My VIN:    03037

    Quote Originally Posted by jawn101 View Post
    Yep, that's a factory error. That car might be worth something, I see "factory error" ones on ebay all the time for exorbitant prices. Not sure if anyone has ever sold one, but they list for lots
    Here's an example of a factory error, Hotwheel; On Christmas Eve my son, said, "Dad, Sorry I couldn't get you a DeLorean, so here..." I replied, " Where'd you get it at?" He said, ... at school, at "Santa's Workshop". "Thanks son!"

    After pounding a few more beers, I kept checking out the paint scheme and all and said, "Damn! That's one bad ass ride!!! WTF*&@%! They didn't paint like that in the 1940's and that's an f'n 60's car!?! Oh hell-no-WT%$#@?!" LOL! See pic...



    You can say I sobered up super quick!!!
    Last edited by skill; 01-29-2014 at 05:03 PM.
    __________________________________________________
    2014 La Jolla Concours D'Elegance Volunteer
    1998 Online Gamer; Everquest, AOE, R6, WOW, SOF
    1981 DeLorean, Grey, Automatic, Flap, 12k preserved miles
    1960 Volkswagen Beetle
    1961 Cadillac Coupe DeVille - *Restoration in Progress*

  4. #364
    Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    4,921

    My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

    And the new hunt begins!

    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

  5. #365
    Senior Member Kenny_Z's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  Gulf Shores, Al

    Posts:    1,780

    My VIN:    4534

    Excellent. I just found 6 additional silver ones so now I'll have to keep an eye out for the red ones. I definitely need a red one.
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

  6. #366
    My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Sacramento-ish

    Posts:    4,408

    My VIN:    02100

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    F#*@*$#&@&~!~!!!!!

    *sigh* to walmart....
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

  7. #367
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  May 2013

    Location:  Seattle, WA

    Posts:    305

    My VIN:    3060

    I've googled a bit but haven't really found anything... But would it be possible to find a Hot Wheels wholesale distributor to buy in bulk? I want to get a metric butt ton of BTTF DeLorean Hot Wheels, but don't want to drive around every small town around here to find them.

    Anyone have any ideas?

  8. #368
    Senior Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Atlanta OTP GA

    Posts:    7,085

    My VIN:    2743

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

    Quote Originally Posted by jawn101 View Post
    F#*@*$#&@&~!~!!!!!

    *sigh* to walmart....
    That's exact what I thought when Michael posted this.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

    I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

    http://www.will-to-live.org

    No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

  9. #369
    Senior Member matt clark's Avatar
    Join Date:  Aug 2011

    Location:  London

    Posts:    117

    My VIN:    4267

    Club(s):  

    Picked up the 1:43 HW Elite BTTF2 car. I really like these - the fascias are too light but I think the body sculpt is better than the Minichamps stock DMC behind it.

    ds.jpg

  10. #370
    My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Sacramento-ish

    Posts:    4,408

    My VIN:    02100

    Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by matt clark View Post
    Picked up the 1:43 HW Elite BTTF2 car. I really like these - the fascias are too light but I think the body sculpt is better than the Minichamps stock DMC behind it.

    ds.jpg
    Wow, those really are nice!
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •