FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 763

Thread: Ask Bill about carbing a DeLorean and other K-Jet/Carb tangets

  1. #371
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    What do you want to call me out on:
    ...
    - That I have never accepted a single penny, beyond materials reimbursement (not labor), for assisting other DeLorean owners with their cars? I stand guilty as charged.
    ...
    I can definitely load you boat on this one, if parts and/or parts never received are included.

  2. #372
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    As stated, I can not speak for any manufacturer -- if you want to know what they were/are thinking, I suggest asking them directly.
    Why not do it anyway -- you haven't had any problem posting your conclusions on/of their conclusions before now!

  3. #373
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    The Ignition Coil Questions thread started veering off course, so I voluntarily split it to an HEI thread myself.
    Only to avoid your bigger coil alone will improve performance statement(s) -- which you continued to ignore in the split too.

  4. #374
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    I answer all questions I am qualified to answer.
    Bill Robertson
    #5939
    See my previous post.

  5. #375
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    YEAH, I'm going to temporarily unsubscribe from this thread. Someone please let me know when this crap is over.

  6. #376
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Now, that was hurling invectives around, SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

    CALM DOWN FOR GOD'S SAKE BILL!


    ======

    Just trying to drive everyones point home to him Steve.

    Sorry for the bummer!!!

    It's over as far as I am concerned.
    Last edited by Ron; 09-03-2011 at 02:33 PM.

  7. #377
    Banned
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    1,068

    Ron sucks.

    Bill Robertson
    #5939

  8. #378
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    Ron sucks.

    Bill Robertson
    #5939


    That's much better! And it didn't hurt did it?

  9. #379
    Tweedledumber DCUK Martin's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  DeLorean Cars, UK

    Posts:    593

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    I answer all questions I am qualified to answer.

    Bill Robertson
    #5939
    ...and offer opinions and advice dressed up as "facts" on a topics which which you clearly aren't qualified to comment on...
    Martin Gutkowski
    -------------
    Very part time DeLoreaner...

  10. #380
    Banned
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    1,068

    Martin is a doo doo head.

    Bill Robertson
    #5939

Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •