FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 763

Thread: Ask Bill about carbing a DeLorean and other K-Jet/Carb tangets

  1. #381
    Tweedledumber DCUK Martin's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  DeLorean Cars, UK

    Posts:    593

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    All I can say here is, you were bent over grabbing your ankles pleading for that one.
    Martin Gutkowski
    -------------
    Very part time DeLoreaner...

  2. #382
    Tweedledumber DCUK Martin's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  DeLorean Cars, UK

    Posts:    593

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    Martin is a doo doo head.
    I think, ladies and gentleman, that this signifies that we've finally beaten Bill into submission. He simply has nothing else to say.
    Martin Gutkowski
    -------------
    Very part time DeLoreaner...

  3. #383
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by DCUK Martin View Post
    I think, ladies and gentleman, that this signifies that we've finally beaten Bill into submission. He simply has nothing else to say.
    You had to say it didn't you.....Sigh..
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

  4. #384
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by DCUK Martin View Post
    I think, ladies and gentleman, that this signifies that we've finally beaten Bill into submission. He simply has nothing else to say.
    No. It means he has realized that repeating the same information to you over and over again is pointless.

    At least he is saying something different now. I don't argue with you guys because I'm not going to change your mind and you aren't going to change mine.

  5. #385
    Banned
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    1,068

    Steve is a rocket scientist.

    Bill Robertson
    #5939

  6. #386
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    Steve is a rocket scientist.

    Bill Robertson
    #5939
    Speaking of rocket scientist, I have a buddy who's dad is a rock scientist. He wasn't smart enough for rockets so he had to settle for rocks.

  7. #387
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    Steve is a rocket scientist.

    Bill Robertson
    #5939
    But couldn't figure out kjet?



    ****ducks****
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

  8. #388
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    But couldn't figure out kjet?



    ****ducks****
    Smart enough to abandon it. I don't trust 30 year old parts.

  9. #389
    Banned
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    1,068

    Performance upgrade.



    Bill Robertson
    #5939

  10. #390
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Smart enough to abandon it. I don't trust 30 year old parts.
    Bwhahahahaha, better swap out the rest of the car while you're at it then.


    Here's a new sig for ya "K-Jet, beyond rocket science"
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •