FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 763

Thread: Ask Bill about carbing a DeLorean and other K-Jet/Carb tangets

  1. #431
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    So, without K-Jet to "blow" the fuel, carbed engines must suck more than K-Jet engines?

  2. #432
    Banned
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    1,068

    Carb envy appears to be affecting both your logic and coherence. Might be best for you to refrain from speaking publicly about the subject until you have received professional therapeutic assistance.

    Not only is my carburetor bigger than yours, but I have a house full of the damn things.

    Bill Robertson
    #5939

  3. #433
    Owner since 2007 Farrar's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Fort Lauderdale

    Posts:    4,740

    My VIN:    02613

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    I have a house full of the damn things.
    It's a carbrothel!

    Farrar
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

  4. #434
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    Carb envy appears to be affecting both your logic and coherence. Might be best for you to refrain from speaking publicly about the subject until you have received professional therapeutic assistance.
    That's Bill speak for "drink the kool-aid!"
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

  5. #435
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    That's Bill speak for "drink the kool-aid!"
    I prefer diet cheer wine!

  6. #436
    Banned
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Posts:    1,068

    I could trade in my Evil Overlord costume for a dirty raincoat.

    "Hey little boy, don't you want a carburetor? All the cool kids have one. Just try one -- if you don't like it, you can always go back."

    Bill Robertson
    #5939

  7. #437
    Nothing witty here lest it offend
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    990

    Carbs in Jonestown

    Quote Originally Posted by content22207 View Post
    Nobody goes to ComicCon dressed up like Jim Jones.


    Bill Robertson
    #5939
    Bill R: How very much I've tried my best to give you a good fuel delivery. But in spite of all of my trying a handful of our people, with their lies, have made our lives impossible. There's no way to detach ourselves from what's happened today.

    Lay down your burden. I'm gonna lay down my burden. Shall we lay them down here in Laurinburg?

    SamHill: Are we gonna go back to K-Jet?

    Bill R. : What's that? I want to see (voices shouting) ... please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please.

    It's all over. Sean's argument has been murdered. (Music and singing.) Well, it's all over, all over. What a legacy, what a legacy. What the K-Jet Brigade doin' that once ever made any sense anyway? They invaded our privacy. They came into our threads. They followed us. Stevedmc showed them justice. Martin UK's points are all dead. (Music only.)

    Please get us some fabricated manifolds. It's simple. It's simple. There's no convulsions with it. It's just simple. Just, please get it. Before it's too late. DMCH will be here, I tell you. Get movin', get movin', get movin'.

    Farrar: Now. Do it now!

    Bill R. Please. For God's sake, let's get on with it. We've lived--we've lived as no other people lived. We've had as much of this K-Jet horseshit as you're gonna get. Let's just be done with it. Let's be done with the agony of it. (Minions Applaud.)

    It's far, far harder to have lived with K-Jet every day, than to die slow--they'll pay for it. This is a revolutionary conversion. This is not a destructive conversion. So they'll pay for this. They brought this upon us. And they'll pay for that. I leave that destiny to them.


    (Voices.)

    Bill R. Take our K-Jet wiring from us. We cut it out. We got tired. We didn't commit butchery, we committed an act of revolutionary fuel delivery protesting the conditions of an inhumane fuel delivery.

    Nonsense.

    (Tape Ends.)

  8. #438
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    Bill R: How very much I've tried my best to give you a good fuel delivery. But in spite of all of my trying a handful of our people, with their lies, have made our lives impossible. There's no way to detach ourselves from what's happened today.

    Lay down your burden. I'm gonna lay down my burden. Shall we lay them down here in Laurinburg?

    SamHill: Are we gonna go back to K-Jet?

    Bill R. : What's that? I want to see (voices shouting) ... please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please.

    It's all over. Sean's argument has been murdered. (Music and singing.) Well, it's all over, all over. What a legacy, what a legacy. What the K-Jet Brigade doin' that once ever made any sense anyway? They invaded our privacy. They came into our threads. They followed us. Stevedmc showed them justice. Martin UK's points are all dead. (Music only.)

    Please get us some fabricated manifolds. It's simple. It's simple. There's no convulsions with it. It's just simple. Just, please get it. Before it's too late. DMCH will be here, I tell you. Get movin', get movin', get movin'.

    Farrar: Now. Do it now!

    Bill R. Please. For God's sake, let's get on with it. We've lived--we've lived as no other people lived. We've had as much of this K-Jet horseshit as you're gonna get. Let's just be done with it. Let's be done with the agony of it. (Minions Applaud.)

    It's far, far harder to have lived with K-Jet every day, than to die slow--they'll pay for it. This is a revolutionary conversion. This is not a destructive conversion. So they'll pay for this. They brought this upon us. And they'll pay for that. I leave that destiny to them.


    (Voices.)

    Bill R. Take our K-Jet wiring from us. We cut it out. We got tired. We didn't commit butchery, we committed an act of revolutionary fuel delivery protesting the conditions of an inhumane fuel delivery.

    Nonsense.

    (Tape Ends.)
    Is this supposed to be a parody of a song? Although I am a rocket scientist, for some reason I don't get it.

  9. #439
    Nothing witty here lest it offend
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    990

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Is this supposed to be a parody of a song? Although I am a rocket scientist, for some reason I don't get it.
    *sigh*

    YOUNG PEOPLE!

    http://www.archive.org/details/ptc1978-11-18.flac16

  10. #440
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Is this supposed to be a parody of a song? Although I am a rocket scientist, for some reason I don't get it.
    As less than a rocket scientist I get it even less.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •