No, not for you, for your manikin you were talking about silly!
Yes General, I keep seeing where you received the promotion along with the new forum...along with the animation you used to have in your sig. I guess privileges come with the rank, but all of this makes me wonder what you did to receive it...
[Seriously though, since Sean seems to be in a good mood today maybe we can talk him into appending a ":" to all of them.]
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 4,740
My VIN: 02613
Club(s): (DCF)
I was speaking of the "mankini," not a "mannequin."
For clarification, here's a mannequin -- mercifully, not Borat -- wearing a mankini.
I am an admin in Gulf Coast DeLoreans only -- I run the GCD website and whatnot. My "promotion" came with the creation of GCD, not with the new DMCTalk. (When I created Farrar's Car Blog, I figured the "General" would be in brackets or something, but in my browser it says "General Farrar's Car Blog." So I have a real promotion and a fake one.)
Farrar
Last edited by Farrar; 09-12-2011 at 01:08 PM.
3.0L, automatic, carbureted
I have to get my reading glasses fixed!...
It looked like you said "manikin", a life-sized anatomically correct model, which is why I thought "Aw, a perfect chance to get even with him for the "shopping for women's swimsuits" AND put him on the defensive".
That didn't work too well!
[Ditto previous PM]
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
Posts: 1,068
Made out of the right kind of material, it will revolutionize any activity that involves raising your arms over your head.
If every army in the world wore these, there would be no more war -- the soldiers would just stand around doing jumping jacks all day.
Bill Robertson
#5939
Last edited by content22207; 09-12-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Posts: 1,068
I think this is one instance where proper size and fit would leave a few intentional wrinkles in the fabric.
Mind you, this all depends upon the right kind of cloth. We're not talking about canvas here. The Army will most likely need to outsource its mankinis from Adam & Eve.
Bill Robertson
#5939
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 4,740
My VIN: 02613
Club(s): (DCF)
Looks like the opposite of ballroom jeans.
Farrar
3.0L, automatic, carbureted