FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD
www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
-
EFI DeLorean

Originally Posted by
DCUK Martin
Well, there're 3 cars in the UK running Z7U manifolds, and to date I've shipped 3 to the US, and at least one of them is running permanently.
And proudly so! Although I am feeling a little less special now that I may not be the only DeLorean in the States running with that manifold! Its a good unit, only issue I have with it is that the throttle body is a little undersized for a 200+hp naturally aspirated engine (its either 52 or 54mm, dont remember) Any larger ones available that fit the tri-bolt pattern? Ideally would like 62-65mm.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules