FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 763

Thread: Ask Bill about carbing a DeLorean and other K-Jet/Carb tangets

  1. #521
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post





    Maybe Steve is possessed by Bill.
    I told you his spirit lives on through me. On another note, someone contacted me today and asked me about my carb conversion. He knew nothing about this deal or Bill.

  2. #522
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralSenn View Post
    Am I missing something?
    Yes! You forgot to give Steve credit due for reasonably answering reasonable questions asked of him without demeaning slurs and tangents skewed all the way back to the formation of a freaking mole molecule on a dinosaurs ass and its eventual ill affects on the fuel combustion due to its otherwise altered composition.

  3. #523
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I told you his spirit lives on through me.
    Then I suppose I should expect some cheerwine and very personable and easy to talk to "in person" person on Saturday. Sadly this will be immediately followed by you returning to a bipolar internets facade of which the folks that met you in person just don't understand. This all assumes bill is still coursing through your being
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

  4. #524
    Owner since 2007 Farrar's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Fort Lauderdale

    Posts:    4,740

    My VIN:    02613

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I told you his spirit lives on through me.
    Dude, give that spirit back! No wonder he hasn't e-mailed me -- his spirit is nowhere near his computer. Give it back to Bill's body so he can type!

    Farrar
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

  5. #525
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I heard Kjet pumps fail for no apparent reason as well.
    30 years old. Sit for years. Kinked hoses. And you hit one big the nail on the head, electrical.
    Not a K-jet v/s carb issue...well it shouldn't be.

  6. #526
    Banned
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Baton Rouge, Louisiana

    Posts:    3,047

    My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

    Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Yes! You forgot to give Steve credit due for reasonably answering reasonable questions asked of him without demeaning slurs and tangents skewed all the way back to the formation of a freaking mole molecule on a dinosaurs ass and its eventual ill affects on the fuel combustion due to its otherwise altered composition.
    All your base are belong to us.

  7. #527
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    All your base are belong to us.
    Do who, what?

  8. #528
    Owner since 2007 Farrar's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Fort Lauderdale

    Posts:    4,740

    My VIN:    02613

    Club(s):   (DCF)

    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

  9. #529
    Not dead yet, also Admin. sean's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Dahlonega GA

    Posts:    2,462

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Do who, what?

    Time to turn in your internets card Ron. I'll collect it Saturday.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

  10. #530
    Administrator Ron's Avatar
    Join Date:  Jun 2011

    Location:  North GA

    Posts:    6,200

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post

    Time to turn in your internets card Ron. I'll collect it Saturday.
    For great justice, no doubt....But, but...K-Jet have no base, only carbs!

    [No fair while I'm crunching numbers ] ...ouch!
    Last edited by Ron; 10-19-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •