I tried the stereo in our car before we took the battery out. It turned on but no sound came out so I think it may be junk. Even if it isn't junk I would rather box it up and pack it away rather than use it.
So decisions need to be made. Do we stick with a tape player for that full 80s experience or get a modern single DIN head unit with bluetooth and perhaps even a unit that can accept a rear camera, handsfree calling, etc.
Our Miata came with the original stereo in it which has a tape player. We thought it was awesome at first. We even bought a bunch of cassette tapes. But now we never listen to tapes. We usually just listen to the radio and I sometimes wish it had Bluetooth.
Anyone know if the inexpensive Chinese Single DIN stereos loaded with features are any good?
Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk


Reply With Quote














