FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 133 of 193 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1930

Thread: 1982 Frame Off Restoration

  1. #1321
    Senior Member SupercoolBill's Avatar
    Join Date:  Oct 2021

    Posts:    1,645

    The parts that were ordered from DMCH last Sunday arrived today. I think I have said this before, but their packaging is the most professional.
    Here's the latest delivery.



    It's getting colder out, and after the holidays, things will slow down, so we should be able to get back at it.

    Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

  2. #1322
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  Feb 2015

    Posts:    224

    My VIN:    5848

    WOW, Winston and Riley sure have grown. Thanks for the pictures of them and update on you and
    Tam. I was thinking yesterday wondering when you might post up again.

    Glad to hear from you. Hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !

    Looking forward to more of your updates and pictures.

    Take care

  3. #1323
    DMC Timeless's Avatar
    Join Date:  Nov 2016

    Location:  SW FL

    Posts:    1,096

    Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

    I see you took advantage of the sale on the label set - so did I.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

  4. #1324
    Senior Member SupercoolBill's Avatar
    Join Date:  Oct 2021

    Posts:    1,645

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    I see you took advantage of the sale on the label set - so did I. 2:
    I really like the D-Ind SS kit but a lot more money and very not original. Also there's a lot of labels that will never be seen by most people. I'd rather just do SS ones for a few of them.

    Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

  5. #1325
    Senior Member SupercoolBill's Avatar
    Join Date:  Oct 2021

    Posts:    1,645

    Hey everyone. I wanted to update you all. Not on the car,..which nothing new has been done on for a long time but on me.
    For several months I have been getting multiple tests to try to determine whether I have early onset Parkinsons.
    Yup, cruel irony. There's been some weird stuff going on for at least four years now and it keeps getting progressively worse. Last spring I was watching a interview with Michael J Fox and he was telling the interviewer what the early signs were. I was like "Oh crap".
    That led me to make an appointment with my primary care doctor. The first tests I had led my neurologist to think that it was P.D. but....the latest test, a DAT scan supposedly showed no sign of P.D. So now I'm having blood work done. So the jury is still out on what exactly is going on. For now we are saying (hoping) that it is not P.D.

    Two good things have come out of this. I have really focused on the important things in life. The other thing is that I found out that I should have been on medication for depression and anxiety a long time ago (on it now). That has helped a lot with my tremors and my state of mind.

    What does this all have to do with a Delorean?

    Absolutely nothing!
    We do hope to get back to the car soon but between this, my shift in priorities of life, and having two dogs we are trying to train, it may be a day a month.

    No we are not selling the car!

    I leave you with this family photo.

    Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SupercoolBill; 01-27-2025 at 05:01 PM.

  6. #1326
    Senior Member Bitsyncmaster's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Leonardtown, MD

    Posts:    9,604

    My VIN:    03572

    I started getting tremors. My head would shake. I was also worried it was Parkinson's because my sister has it. Turned out it is just Essential tremor.
    I take two pills a day now and it stopped all those tremors.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

  7. #1327
    Senior Member SupercoolBill's Avatar
    Join Date:  Oct 2021

    Posts:    1,645

    Quote Originally Posted by Bitsyncmaster View Post
    I started getting tremors. My head would shake. I was also worried it was Parkinson's because my sister has it. Turned out it is just Essential tremor.
    I take two pills a day now and it stopped all those tremors.
    They gave me Primidone. They wanted me to try it to see if it made a difference it seemed like it did but I only took it twice and stopped because I wanted to see what the DAT scan showed first.

    Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

  8. #1328
    Senior Member Bitsyncmaster's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Leonardtown, MD

    Posts:    9,604

    My VIN:    03572

    Quote Originally Posted by SupercoolBill View Post
    They gave me Primidone. They wanted me to try it to see if it made a difference it seemed like it did but I only took it twice and stopped because I wanted to see what the DAT scan showed first.

    Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
    I got Primdone and Propranolol. I saw it take effect in one or two days
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

  9. #1329
    Senior Member
    Join Date:  Feb 2015

    Posts:    224

    My VIN:    5848

    Thanks for the update. I will keep good thoughts for you and your family and hope your tests get it figured out.

    Great family picture too. The pups really have grown and cute.

    Wish you the best.

  10. #1330
    Senior Member SupercoolBill's Avatar
    Join Date:  Oct 2021

    Posts:    1,645

    Quote Originally Posted by JETS 81 DMC View Post
    Thanks for the update. I will keep good thoughts for you and your family and hope your tests get it figured out.

    Great family picture too. The pups really have grown and cute.

    Wish you the best.
    Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

Page 133 of 193 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •