I had bought a new washer fluid pump. The original one was in pretty rough shape.

I was kind of disappointed to see that the "new" pump didn't look new at all. I am assuming this must be a NOS part that DMCH has had sitting around for the past 40 years. As long as it works that's what matters I guess. So I installed the "new" pump.



I was under the car getting ready to install the washer bottle and found a couple things that really frustrated me. First was I reached up in the washer bottle cavity and felt all kinds of mouse debris. Secondly I found chewed wires on a harness that I had already removed from the car and fixed rodent damage. I suddenly got a sinking feeling. Did mice get in the car over the winter and cause a bunch of damage again? This time I started to rant and rave. Tammie came over and helped me clean out the mouse mess. She said "There's a mouse skeleton in there, I don't think that happened any time over the past year." She looked all through the inside of the car and found no other signs of mouse damage. Also the chewed wires looked like they were chewed a long time ago.
So I think I panicked for nothing. I guess I just never cleaned out that area yet and I missed the chewed wires.



After this I spent some time putting away tools that had been sitting out for several months then we went homes.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk