FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Results 1 to 10 of 1930

Thread: 1982 Frame Off Restoration

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #11
    Senior Member SupercoolBill's Avatar
    Join Date:  Oct 2021

    Posts:    1,645

    I moved on to the front lighting harness since it was hard to get to the car to work on it.
    I was going to replace the headlight connectors but they aren't in horrible shape so I decided to leave them for now. The side marker wiring needed to be replaced. So I replaced them. I cut back the wires so I put split wire loom on.




    Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SupercoolBill; 04-12-2025 at 08:05 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •