There is not enough carbtalk on this here dmc bbs. Thank god k-jet keeps screwing up so people on the other sections have something to argue about.
Posts: 990
There is not enough carbtalk on this here dmc bbs. Thank god k-jet keeps screwing up so people on the other sections have something to argue about.
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
Location: Dahlonega GA
Posts: 2,462
Club(s): (SEDOC) (DCUK)
eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
Frankly I don't understand Bill sending a link to his latest YouTube video which has more to do about a toy train than Deloreans. But I must admit it is pretty funny to see all of the drama.
Maybe I should send an email out to the DML each time I take one of my special baths. The next one is going to be in lime green Jello.
Location: Dahlonega GA
Posts: 2,462
Club(s): (SEDOC) (DCUK)
eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
Maybe I should take a bath in cabbage or whatever it is people eat for good luck. Anyway, a girl I know requested Jello a while back so her request is next on the list. She's better looking than you.
But I will be sure to include a toy Delorean in the tub so I can justify announcing my video on the DML.
Posts: 990
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
Posts: 990
"Gee, guys, I sure am having a lot of problems with my fuel. Is there anyway I could spend $3K installing a delivery system that allows me to fiddle with the mixture using a laptop?"
EFI'ers: STAY OUT OF OUR THREAD. This is exclusively for us to make fun of you. Thanks in advance.
It's no secret. Sean wants Bill back BAD.
Location: Dahlonega GA
Posts: 2,462
Club(s): (SEDOC) (DCUK)
eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955