Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
This thread is an excelent example of the differences between some people. I actually like the humor that goes on in this thread and hope it can last without Sean putting an end to it.
What Ron said is funny. If you go into an EFI thread and say something funny it just offends everyone and your post gets deleted.
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 3,047
My VIN: 16510 and carbureted
Club(s): (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)
I'm glad carb conversions don't use fuel accumulators.
This thread is mostly a sand box for the people who enjoy trolling the rest of the forum winding everyone up with sideways comments about how great carbs are or how dumb K-Jet is
EFI got a sub forum because people want to discuss EFI.
(Which BTW is more complex and tough to DIY because it can do a lot more than either K-Jet or a carburetor).
Martin Gutkowski
-------------
Very part time DeLoreaner...
Location: Dahlonega GA
Posts: 2,462
Club(s): (SEDOC) (DCUK)
eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955
Martin Gutkowski
-------------
Very part time DeLoreaner...
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 4,740
My VIN: 02613
Club(s): (DCF)
Martin, I was referring specifically to the "HF" painted onto the top of the car. But thanks, I will check out the commentary. :-)
Farrar
3.0L, automatic, carbureted
Posts: 990
EFI is just another "viable alternative fuel delivery system for our silly little cars."
An excellent tangent IMHO.
Posts: 990
You seem to be lost. This thread is for carbs. Below please find a few links that are devoted to EFI talk in "DMCTALK.ORG's Happy Fun EFI Corner© ."
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?20...tom-conversion
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?21...in-turbo-Italy
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?2564-Reasons-for-EFI
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?25...nition-control
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?24...EFI-conversion
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?20...irt-conversion
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?20...tom-conversion
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?20...k-setup-to-EFI
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?17...EFI-conversion