I've been seeing Boulevard cars here for a month or so, but sadly no DeLorean cars yet. It did take the regular HotWheels DeLoreans a long time to make it here anyways, but I always check whenever I can.
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 257
My VIN: 4266, Previously 11056
I've been seeing Boulevard cars here for a month or so, but sadly no DeLorean cars yet. It did take the regular HotWheels DeLoreans a long time to make it here anyways, but I always check whenever I can.
Location: Richfield, MN
Posts: 9
sorry if this has been discovered before but i found some better wheels that fit the hot wheels deloreans pretty good, are smaller than the oversize ones they come with and have more spokes for a more "turbine" look..... they come from the maisto mercedes gtr:
and this is how they look on the FTE edition:
image.jpeg
would probably look better just slightly lowered but then the axle wouldnt sit in its original location and roll
Location: Atlanta OTP GA
Posts: 7,085
My VIN: 2743
Club(s): (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)
Nice job! Though I guess it is no longer FTE
Btw, awildemode mentioned at DCS that Mattel cut short the Boulevard series, so if you want one you may be forced to get one on eBay.
Dermot
VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320
I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans
http://www.will-to-live.org
No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"
Location: Richfield, MN
Posts: 9
redline club getting a special edition with opening doors:
![]()
Posts: 440
My VIN: Formerly 10570 and 6776
Club(s): (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)
I'm told they will retail between $15-20 each to RLC members.
James
Location: Richfield, MN
Posts: 9
they really nede to use the molds and make those into regular carded models.... but without the cragar mag style wheels...
Update on the RLC DeLorean (Opening Doors):
- These are planned to go on sale in November-ish.
- It should be in the $20 (plus shipping) range.
- Will go on sale for RLC members on a Tuesday (usually). For a 24 hour period, only RLC members (paid membership) will be able to purchase.
- Any units not sold will be available to sale to all HWC members (free membership).
For example, say there are 1000 produced (actual numbers are for internal use only).
1) Day 1, RLC members order all 1000 within 24 hour period. It is sold out, no more available.
2) Day 1, RLC members order 600 in the first 24 hours. The other 400 will be available to all HWC members on Day 2, until they are all gone.
I know I said that it was RLC Exclusive, but I just got confirmation from marketing that the above will take place.
I am still working out some minor issues with engineering and mass production problems. There are strength issues with the body that need to be worked out. Aesthetically, it will not effect the look of the car, nor will it effect the function of the doors.
-----
Update on 1/43 Back to the Future Time Machine:
Model should be coming in within the next few weeks. In the meantime, I just got images of the latest version with full deco. Hopefully, it is within cost and none of the deco gets eliminated due to cost. I think it looks great, most will be happy with it (cannot please everyone). Some elements are different from 'screen used' due to production issues (things like wires/cables are thicker to add strength). Also, need licensor approval on final deco.
Hope that helps, thanks.
I think George Lucas is heading up the Hot Wheels Delorean run. Is this ever going to end? I was only able to get one Boulevard car, but it looks like I will not get this one...maybe Nike is heading this one up after all. Only 1000![]()