Thanks for the offer Kenny.
There was a few things on Amazon that I had added to my basket, only for all of it to bounce back as "We don't ship to your country." Having read the reviews for the 3.5" Infinity Speakers, that was the main purpose for my purchase. Everything else was to save on postage...... including the Boulavard Hotwheels as well.
Location: East County, San Diego
Posts: 325
My VIN: 747, Rally D, formally 10309, Marty Mcfly 85 Toyota, 2004 Mach 1
I picked up a couple of the light speeder Delos at a Walmart a couple of weeks ago. They had 2 full racks of them. Only picked up 2 though. I think they were around 9 bucks each if I remember right.
Posts: 440
My VIN: Formerly 10570 and 6776
Club(s): (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)
Hot Wheels RLC "opening doors" version hitting mailboxes and eBay now. DMC got our samples today, and are expecting a quantity of them probably after Christmas. We'll announce if they do, indeed, come in as planned.
James
James Espey, President
Classic DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
[url]http://www.classicdmc.com[/url]
I guess the mad rush to Walmart starts soon.
Posts: 440
My VIN: Formerly 10570 and 6776
Club(s): (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)
These won't be in Wal-Mart - they are a numbered, limited edition of 4,000 pieces sold only through the Hot Wheels Collector and Red Line Club - $20 each then...street prices will be more, I'm sure.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Wheels-R...-/170960424909
James
James Espey, President
Classic DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
[url]http://www.classicdmc.com[/url]
I got both of mine today, I almost wish I bought 3 I would open 1 and leave the other 2 sealed.
Hot Wheels.jpg
Thanks,
Lenny
DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light
Posts: 440
My VIN: Formerly 10570 and 6776
Club(s): (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)
James Espey, President
Classic DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
[url]http://www.classicdmc.com[/url]
Location: Atlanta OTP GA
Posts: 7,085
My VIN: 2743
Club(s): (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)
Would love to see some comparison pics of a standard HW car, Boulevard car, and RLC car all together![]()
Dermot
VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320
I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans
http://www.will-to-live.org
No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"
Posts: 440
My VIN: Formerly 10570 and 6776
Club(s): (AZ-D) (DMA) (SCDC) (DCUK)
Paging Manson, paging Manson - he's probably the only one with all three (or six if you want to count the black, gold and faster than ever (FTE) models) PLUS another two or three for BTTF versions, too.
Manson, is there any kind of "status" that get as a designer when you have so many variants of a design made?
James
James Espey, President
Classic DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
[url]http://www.classicdmc.com[/url]